Re: How's the Water?

T.G. Daniel Wrote:

> I can't believe I did it.  I spent $75.00 on 3 sets of Groo miniatures.
I've
> finally gone over to the Dark Side...Hello, Gary.

No, no, no T.G.D,   Going over to the Dark Side is when you sell something
Sergio gave you for free.  Paying $25. a pop for miniatures is merely going
over to the Silly Side (something to be expected from all Groo fans one way
or another) and maybe dancing around the edges of the (gasp!) OBSESSED
Side!!!!  Whether you fall into that abyss depends on how many more Silly
Side things you do!  Enjoy your little lead guys!  -Gary G.