1999 Annual Rufferto Awards

Well...I just went to the awards site, and I have to giving a standing ovation to the folks who made the awards!! It was totally awesome and awe inspiring and no awe-ful, etc., etc. The graphics were great! The award plaques were sensational, the voting was easy, the descriptions of the various awards were perfect. I can't believe this was put together by Groopers (Groopies, Gropers, Midnight Tokers). Awesomely dome my cyber-frenetics!!

Love, from
Unirabbit, Bold Slayer of Defenseless Horses, and eater of Fried Squirrel