Re: A site for sore souls.

First of all, great awards site.  Sure as hell puts my humble little
Round Robin site (http://www.angelfire.com/ma/groop2/index.html) to
shame.

Speaking of which, I haven't heard from Demon Squirrel about his
entry, so if you're listening, gimme a buzz and let me know what's the
deal.  If you're working on it, but delayed, that's cool...just so I
know.

---DanielBron@aol.com wrote:

> PS:
>
> Could you guys give a brief synopsis of:
>
> Two Sheds

Well, that's me.  Brief synopsis, I stole it from a Monty Python skit.

I'm surprised I got nominated, frankly, as I've been a bit busy and
got way behind on emails, but I'm caught up now.

-- A2SG, danm, who woke him up?...