San Diego Comic Con

ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!

After weeks of trying to get the bozo to decide between the first and
second weeks of August for the office vacation, my wife's employer chose
the last week in July (?!?!)
So I won't be able to incorporate a side trip to the San Diego Comic Con
into our family vacation.  Oh, the pain!  Oh, the agony! Oh,the.......

But what's this?  Do my ears deceive me?  Did I just hear my wife say "Well
why don't you just get a cheapy flight down there for one day?"  Ha!  Yes!
She did say that!!!!!
Whoo hoo!  Now you know why I married her!  Why she married me is one of
life's implausible mysteries.  Now excuse me, she's here with my
medication.

Blissfully yours, Gary G.