Re: ebay groo statue

At 04:40 PM 3/3/99 +0800, Dennison Tan wrote:
>Okay, I'm not really sure how this works, but Someone keeps outbidding
>me whenever I bid.
>Should I just input the whole amount I'm willing to spend or wait?
>I don't want to spend a whole lot for the statue and then spend for
>shipping.
>I'm really not familiar with ebay and with how it works.
>someone help?
>
>Bubble

Oppss... um... I think that is be... and as you probably already read...
it's because I have a maximum bid set in there that I'm willing to pay.
I'll probably get outbid overall, but I'm looking to pickup a second statue
for my girlfriend If I can get one.

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC
"Can you back your smack?"