Message for M.E.

This is going to be an email first, because I'm going to sing directly into
this email! Ready? Here goes...

Whose birthday comes today?

We're waiting here to see,

so take your place in the birthday chair,

that we may honor thee.

How many birthdays does this make?

Let's count the candles on your cake...

one,

two,

three,

four,

five,

six,

seven,

eight,

nine,

ten,

eleven,

If you think I'm going all the way up to forty seven, you're out of your
mind! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I hope I remembered the date
correctly. We're all glad you're a part of the groop and we're thankful for
your wonderful talents. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!

Chris (for the groop)

Don't take life too serious; it ain't nohow permanent.
                        -Walt Kelly