Re: San Diego Comic Con

>>groo. So how many other groopers are planning to make it to the con?

Well I go every year... My girlfriend and I got to meet Gary last year...
and he proved to me that it is possible to always remain a kid at heart!

I will be stay at the Hotel this year where the convention is held at. I
usually stay at the Princess Resort... but I'm staying right there this
time... so when my backpack fills up with treasures... then I can just
scoot up to the room and unload it all and start again!!!!!!!!

Last time we had breakfast... maybe we can do a lunch or dinner type thing
with the groopers that show?

Shane Clarke
Dr. Clarke - a.k.a. SAC
"Can you back your smack?"