I'm not sure yet, I wrote this subject first.

Old Business:

Willie wrote

>well how bout
>we all dress as different characters from groo??? wadda ya say! It
>would be a real hoot!

You guys are freaks!  You guys are ALL freaks, y'hear me?  MAN I wish I could
go!

New Business:

Hay Mark!  Happy Birthday!  I'm sorry its late but I thought you were a
figment of my imagination until someone said you were 47, because I don't
remember existing before '79.

So, any details on what's holding up G&R #3?

That "Sorry he made an old guy joke, but it had to be done" Guy Daniel