I am the clam master! FEAR ME!!

Hey Mark:

I just remembered an episode of Garfield & Friends I saw a long time ago.  It
was the one where  Garfield gets put in the wrong cartoon, and he meets a
bunch of superheroes. Among which was the MightyYogurt Master, who had the
power to control all kinds of curdled milk.  That was really funny, my
compliments.  Were those the same two evil robots from the Mighty Magnor?

Also, what if I need to complete my card collection, but don't have any extras
to send in?

These things just pop into my head.

- That "Voices in His Head" Guy Daniel