Re: hello again from the twelve monkeys guy

>Yo(ko Ono). Hey Chris: this is your address isn't it? The address is
>different but this is still the twelve monkeys guy from some weeks ago: of
>y'wanna reply you can only send it to this address for the next hour -\

Hope you're still there. I assume you're Donal and not Patricia, but who
knows?!?

>after that I'll  be gone and forgotten so you can send to:
>socialworkgu@stjames.ie
>  A few questions for you and "the bunch of idiots"
>  Question One: Who's Bill Gaines?

Longtime publisher of MAD magazine, sadly departed.

>  Question Two: Who's Walt Kelly? Nice quote.

Creator of Pogo comic strip, also sadly departed.

>  Question Three: Um, there isn't a question three.

Um...42!

>  I can't think of any more phrases, cliches, nonsensical comments and
>plain-ol' chat, so I'll bid goodbye and good will, or something even more
>silly.
>
>                                EviLdoll (a.k.a. Donal)
>                                Yer Man in Dublin, Ireland
>

>                "There is a faster way to level a field...."
>                                        Groo the Wanderer

Don't take life too serious; it ain't nohow permanent.
                        -Walt Kelly