People "Stuck" On the List

Hi Folks!

First let me say that Shane is a VERY nice guy.  Shane has no reason to
ever get mad at me, no sir.  I'm always going to be very nice to Shane.
Always.  And Shane, if I ever do anything to get you mad, it was a mistake.
 On my part.  All my fault.  Totally.  (Am I being too subtle here?  Hmmm.
Maybe so.  OK.....)   SHANE!!!!  Please !!!!   Don't destroy my computer.
Sob. Sob. Grovel. Grovel.

Anywho, when someone somehow gets on the list without intending to and is
an Internet Idiot like me, but doesn't have the decency to simply ask how
to get off,  we should maybe have a little fun with them, (Like have 50 of
us each return all 15 of his messages or have Shane do that loop thing so
his e-mail is blocked for a couple hours) but nothing too nasty.  As for
the occaisional spammer we get, there I would propose that we take the
gloves off and have Shane blow up their computer while Nate sneaks up on
them with rabid badgers and handcuffs.  Anywho, That's my two kopins.

Re:  Willie's idea:  I have often toyed with the idea of making a paper
mache Groo head/mask and a Groo costume to go with it. (I always made the
kid's halloween costumes)  I'm the right heigth for Groo.  The problem is
my arms are too skinny and my legs are too thick.   A creative use of paper
mache and pantyhose could solve the former, but the latter is a major
stumbling block.

We should get as many Groopies (not afraid to use the term, unless, of
course, Shane doesn't like it) as possible at San Diego on the day Mark can
hopefully arrange a Groo panel.  It could be a precursor to Groo-Fest
2000!!!!!!!

Anywho, bye for now (and perhaps for a long time if I've said anything to
offend Shane-who by the way, is a VERY nice guy)  -Gary G.