Re: Groop Hosts at SDCC?

At 03:20 PM 3/4/99 -0800, Ruben wrote:
>Are there any kind folks in the area of the SDCC that would be willing
>to let this semi-DESSESBO Groopie stay at their own home for a few
>days?  I mean, I don't smell like Groo, act like Groo, or cook like
>Groo, but... A warm room and a roof is all I'll need.... I'll even help
>with chores, cooking, etc.
>
>OR, are their any Groopies that need a hotel room-mate?  What are the
>going rates?

Having been there for several years... if you go big brand name hotel...
expect to pay
some good bucks during that intense for days!!!  The smaller motel 6's and
places like
that are always an affordable alternative though!!!

Some people like Gary, just need a bed to sleep... because the other 16
hours of each day are spent
at the con!!!!

Me, after a long day of treasure hunting... i enjoy a nice jaunt in the
jacuzzi with a nice drink to relax!!!  Then it's back down to the con,
because I have exhibitor badges to get in after hours and hang with the
'cool' people!!!!!