Did I err?

Hi everybody!

Just thought I might share my latest grooism with you. I was just at a
on-line video shop and bought a couple of videos (Babylon 5 if anybody's
interested). Anyway, everything ran smoothly and when I should check out I
had to fill out my address etc to get it sent to me. I then ordered the
videos and when I got the order reciept everything looked great. The right
videos, my name where there and the right adress and phone number.. only
one slight error.. the country. My videos are right now being shipped to
Afghanistan! Not Sweden. Ah well, you can't have everything can you. Hope
Magnus Lindgren at Gulsångarv 19 in S Sandby, Afghanistan is happy.

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

If you try to fail, but succeed, which have you done?