Re: San Diego Comic Con

I'm going, but then I posted it. If your going to go (or anyone else for
that matter), let me know. The anime fan club I belong to is going to
have a table. I'd really like to meet any of the other Groop members who
go.

I don't like the term "crazy", I prefer paranoid-psychotic.

--- Begin Message ---
>San Diego's a bit far for me, but in june theres an anime convention in
>Dallas. If anybody's an anime fan go to www.A-Kon.com for more info. Its
>a lot of fun.

If anybody's going to go to this, lemme know. I'm not an anime fan, but I'd
sure go to meet some groop members. (Notice how I avoided using
groopie...uh ... grooper...oh crap!)

Chris

Don't take life too serious; it ain't nohow permanent.
                        -Walt Kelly

--- End Message ---