Re: San Diego Comic Con

This is for anybody interested.
Project A-Kon- June 4-6
Where-the Hyatt Dallas/Fort Worth airport at terminal C (formally
terminal 3E) exact address: Hyatt D/FW Airport
                      PO box 619014
                      D/FW Airport, TX 75261
phone: (972) 453-1234
Price: $90 a night for the hotel room for 1-4 people (incldes tax)
Con tickets: $30 for the weekend to pre-reg- until March 10- $32 for
pre-reg after March 10 Guests: Bruce Campbell ( Evil Dead, Army of
Darkness, Xena)
Tim Thomerson ( Trancers, Dollman, Xena)
Mari Iijima ( Minmei from the original Maccross)
Ken meseroll ( the original voice of Derek Wildstar from Star Blazers)
Ipongi Bang ( manga artist, Japanese pop singer- may sing again this
year it's worth it just for that) Ben Dunn (head of Anarctic Press,
creator/original artist ofNinja High School) Elin Winkler (president of
Radio Comics and she's cute)
Kuni Kimura (president of Iron Cat Comics)
Dealers room: amazing, toys, comics, everything
Art show & auction- Fri 2-8 pm-Sat 10am-6pm- Sun 11am-4pm
Role playng games: Battletech- Anime live action- Vampire: the Dark
ages, live action role playing  Sat 8pm Plus: panals, video rooms & more
For more detailed info:  www.A-Kon.com
Hope to see ya there!
---Bryan "            "Shultz
PS- Sorry, I forgot to include the address and phone # of the hotel in
your e-mail Chris.

I don't like the term "crazy", I prefer paranoid-psychotic.

--- Begin Message ---
>I'm going, but then I posted it. If your going to go (or anyone else for
>that matter), let me know. The anime fan club I belong to is going to
>have a table. I'd really like to meet any of the other Groop members who
>go.

I'll go. Would you let me know the details? You said in June, right? It
would be good to meet other Groopoids. (Can I sit at your table?)

Chris

Don't take life too serious; it ain't nohow permanent.
                        -Walt Kelly

--- End Message ---