Re: One Night!

Hmmmm.... if I had to bunk with a grooper...... hmmm.....
Ruben: food yes, I´ll agree with nate. food... yes I like food, food good.

Nate: Well, we both would be rather boring I would imagine, though I eat
meat, don´t drink, shouldn´t eat meat...I´m a Shin Buddhist... but, warped
mindwise, it would be a blast, we would openly worship Umberto with reckless
abandon in the streets......

Unirabbit: Welllllllllllll......... she eats squirrels don´t she?
Hmmmm.......
I would have to tkae her out to great resturant and have fried rabbit,
unirabbit........ and maybe horse meat (which is good), then an evening of
playing gin rummy with groo game cards.

Gary. I do not want to even think about this............. if even a small
part of his sickne...uh addicti........uh, proble......uh,  forget it, it
would be dangerous for my kharma..........

Bubble...... that would be way cool, we have the squirrel god thing
going......

Shane..... well I would have him teach me the fine art of email death. I
have people that I want bombed out of the net baby! screw kharma, they will
pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey! wait come on! three months of being good.........
dammit!! No ouch ! Ouch needle hurts.... head fuzzy...... thorazine
 Squirrel
Bodhi sva-ha- ka han-nya shin gyo
www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Subway/6475