Re: One Night!

Jeez - what a strange thought, an almost terrifying thought...bunking with a
Groopie:

Nate: Doesn't party, eat red meat, drink...but he does publish his own
comics, and play D&D...there may be something there

Desses...I mean Gary: doesn't smell like Groo, act like Groo, cook like
Groo...but, he does talk INCESSANTLY about Groo...but he has a really good
sense of humor...does he snore?

Ruben: Well, we could have a killer cook-off, I don't only cook squirrels
and venison...I just don't fancy having to buy two plane seats for the ride
back with all the weight I'd gain...

Shane: I'm not sure I could talk up to his level. Does he read classics?

Larry: Hell, we shared a house for a year, and since I didn't kill him then,
I suppose one night would be okay. We could read comics all night and watch
old Marx Brothers movies.

Squirrel: Hmmm....fried Squirrel, tastes like chicken...but no, I can't do
that...he's my friend...barbequed squirrel.....mmmmmmm.....no...no...he
loves Star Trek.....baked squirrel...yummmmm.....no, no...I
can't......AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Love, from,

Unirabbit, Queen of Florida, Empress of Outer Space, and Seneschal of the
Bermuda Triangle