RE: G&R 1&2 :)

Hey Willie, I have both Groo and Misfits (the Skull Logo in red) tatooed on
me!  Not to mention a couple of Ninja High School characters, Dead Kennedy's
"DK" logo, and the Black Flag "bar code".  BTW, your friend who went in the
Nav as a fireman (call him a snipe!  trust me) is probably regretting ever
getting an anchor.  Its a target of ridicule while your there (Joe Navy!
Lifer!)  but I guess its kinda cool to have when you get out.  Later.

GAbe