Yeah, well,

The Business of Living:

If I had to spend a night with Nate:
I'd exhaust him with the unanswerable question "Where do you get your ideas?"
then I'd steal his Groo stuff.

If I had to spend a night with Ruben:
I'd make endless stupid jokes relating him to a sandwich.  Then I'd steal his
Groo stuff.

If I had to spend a night with Larry:
I'd beg him to make me Clown-Sergeant of the next Thanksgiving day parade. I
would also steal his Groo stuff.

If I had to spend a night with Gary:
I'd steal his Groo stuff, and get a hernia.

If I had to spend a night with MarK:
I'd find out what he really looks like in non-cartoon form.  Then I'd steal
his Groo stuff.

If I had to spend a night with Sergio:
I'd shave the other half of his mustache off, then play a "Learn English While
You Sleep" tape in his bedroom.   I'd leave his Groo stuff alone.

It is important that everyone understand and acknowledge that not all East
Coasters say "Wicked", that's only dorky Massachutsettsers.

Defiler! Defiler I say!  Wicked spawn of hillbillies!  How could you list your
love of computers FOURTH?  Who needs human companionship, literacy or fun when
we have lovely, luscious, *drool* <ok, ok, calm down> COMPUTERS?

Hey!  I've been thinking a lot about my favorite cartoons when I was a kid.
You know, Garfield & Friends, Danger Mouse, etc,etc.  Does anyone have a
favorite episode or story about a cartoon to relate? I'd start, but the one I
have to tell involves Danger Mouse, and I don't know if anyone else has heard
of him.

- That "Clammaster" Guy Daniel
- That Guy "Who is Absolutely a Computer Nerd, and Proud"  Daniel
- That "Worried That No One Shares His Precious Childhood Memories of Danger
Mouse"  Guy Daniel

PS:  I just got the Groo Game + Expansion Set and the Smoke House Five
softcover.   Full reports forthcoming soon.