Saddness Abounds

Yes, sadness!! Oh, the horrible dark place that this news has sent soul,
is infinite!! And dark!! The gnawing pain that this has caused runs so
very deep!! I must share my pain with those that may understand and
sympothize. Mystery Science Theater 3000 will soon be no more. After the
conclusion of it's tenth season, poof ! It goes bye-bye. The tenth
season starts in april and ends in august. So savor those short sweet
months my friends!! On the plus side, though, there's gonna be a
reunion show with (GASP) the return of Joel and TV's Frank!! Oh, that
made me happy again. On something Groo related, anybody have any ideas
as to what pre-existing figure could be modified to become a Groo
figure? I couldn't find anything at Toys"r"us the other day.
---Thanks
Bryan " no one knows what it's like to be the sad man, behind blue eyes"
Shultz

--Ash-- Army of Darkness