Re: One Night!

Y'know, I'd love to bunk with everyone...but I don't know how everyone's
wife would feel about that.  From what I've read so far, the
aforementioned space sheep are probably the Groopie's best bet for
convention companionship.  But seriously, this sounds like a good time
to link up, only I seem to have missed the dates.  Could you run them by
me again?

> [...]
with a
>Groopie:
>
>Nate: Doesn't party, eat red meat, drink...but he does publish his own
>comics, and play D&D...there may be something there
>
>Desses...I mean Gary: doesn't smell like Groo, act like Groo, cook like
>Groo...but, he does talk INCESSANTLY about Groo...but he has a really
good
>sense of humor...does he snore?
>
>Ruben: Well, we could have a killer cook-off, I don't only cook
squirrels
>and venison...I just don't fancy having to buy two plane seats for the
ride
>back with all the weight I'd gain...
>
>Shane: I'm not sure I could talk up to his level. Does he read
classics?

>Larry: Hell, we shared a house for a year, and since I didn't kill him
then,
>I suppose one night would be okay. We could read comics all night and
watch
>old Marx Brothers movies.
>
>Squirrel: Hmmm....fried Squirrel, tastes like chicken...but no, I can't
do
>that...he's my friend...barbequed squirrel.....mmmmmmm.....no...no...he
>loves Star Trek.....baked squirrel...yummmmm.....no, no...I
>can't......AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH
>
>Love, from,
>
>Unirabbit, Queen of Florida, Empress of Outer Space, and Seneschal of
the
>Bermuda Triangle
>
>Nate Piekos wrote:
>
>> >Are there any kind folks in the area of the SDCC that would be
willing
>> >to let this semi-DESSESBO Groopie stay at their own home for a few
>> >days?  I mean, I don't smell like Groo, act like Groo, or cook like
>> >Groo, but... A warm room and a roof is all I'll need.... I'll even
help

>> ~~~~ I had.... a thought!  If it came down to bunking with a Groop
mate,
>> who would I choose and why.  SO for the sake of fun, imagine you're
>> about to pal around for an evening with a groop member... what would
you
>> expect?  FOr instance:
>>
>> Ruben:  If I were to pal around with Rube, I get the impression we'd
do
>> some food shopping.  We're both cooking oriented.  Although I'd
probably
>> end up smiling politely and looking for a plant pot to stick the
>> mouthfuls of bizarre stuff he'd give me. (all the while chewing on
>> nothing and making happy noises.)
>>
>> Squirrel:  Let's see, we'd go out drinking (I don't drink) have
steaks
>> (I rarely eat red meat) And then do some sort of partying (which I
>> rarely do anymore.)  I'm sure he'd be very dissapointed with me.
>> (Squirrel: "But Nate!  You're the Enchilada guy!  WIth the adventures
>> and the women and the guns and the space sheep!"  Nate:"Sorry
Squirrel,