Re: Saddness Abounds

At 04:39 AM 3/6/99 +0000, Mark Evanier wrote:
>On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:04:59 -0600 (CST), PSYCHO-MAN@webtv.net (BRYAN
>SHULTZ) wrote:
>
>>On something Groo related, anybody have any ideas
>>as to what pre-existing figure could be modified to become a Groo
>>figure?
>
>ME: Don't expend that energy just yet.

I've thought about that before, for seeing the many ideas in Wizard... but
being an avid player with toys... I haven't quite found one.. I think the
closet one I came to was basing it off of Ram Man from He-Man Masters of
the Univers.

MARK: so does this mean there is still a slight chance for that dream of
all dreams, where I can play with a Groo Toy along side my Martha
Washington & Grendel toys?

Dr. Clarke - aka SAC
Shane A. Clarke
Brave enough for a Lan Party?