Re: Groo Action Figure

Hi Folks!

> >On something Groo related, anybody have any ideas
> >as to what pre-existing figure could be modified to become a Groo
> >figure?
>
> ME: Don't expend that energy just yet.

I guess this means a Groo action figure is in the preliminary stages of an
initial proposal to look into the potential possibility of forming a
committee to determine whether first-stage inquiries should be made
regarding the feasability of a study on whether said action figure's
existancability is realistic given the alignment of the stars, Y2K, and
those damned skinny legs!

-Gary "Forever the Optimist" Grossmann