To the evil, evil Mark:

Scary Business:

Oh!  You evil of evil, darker than night!  How you, like the damners of
Tantalus, torture with a smile on your face!  How you, like the maker of
keyholes, give us a peek, and no more!  Tease ME not, for I refuse to get
excited!  To many times have I reached for that fruit, only to see it removed!
Too many times have I bent to that peephole, only to find the door locked!

Besides, how the heck is going to stand on those matchsticks he calls legs?
Although the lunchbox would SUCH a cool place to store my Groo paraphenalia.

- TGD

PS  I like Fanboy #2.