RE: Saddness Abounds

I know the feeling... I'm a huge (Mitchell size) fan of MST3K, quite
possibly the funniest show ever on television (IMO).  I have tons of tapes,
my favs being Mitchell (natch, its my ebay handle), Space Mutiny, the
Gameras, and a bunch more I can't think of (its hard to write with the tears
pouring).  But off-topic, does anybody have tapes of this fine show they'd
be willing to copy for me?  I'll pay tapes and shipping costs.

Gabe aka Mitchell!
"Shook up the beers pretty bad" - Joel responding to the "great" car chase
in Mitchell