Re: Groo Action Figure

>I guess this means a Groo action figure is in the preliminary stages of
an
>initial proposal to look into the potential possibility of forming a
>committee to determine whether first-stage inquiries should be made
>regarding the feasability of a study on whether said action figure's
>existancability is realistic given the alignment of the stars, Y2K, and
>those damned skinny legs!
>
>-Gary "Forever the Optimist" Grossmann

~~~~ That's what Gary's going to be saying when the FBI guys are leading
him off the field (towel wrapped around him, hands cuffed behind his
back) into a SWAT van.

~Nate P.

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/start.html
Check out PLANET 10 LOGOS
http://www.foolarchy.com/planet10logos