From: BRYAN SHULTZ <PSYCHO-MAN@webtv.net>
To: groop@groo.com <groop@groo.com>
Date: Saturday, March 06, 1999 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: Saddness Abounds

Rocky Horror figures? What Rocky Horror figures? Please,please,please
give me some detais.

Flatt World Toys is producing a line of RHPS figs (uberposeable "classic GI
JOE" style, AFAIK).  The first wave (Frank, Riff, and Magenta) will be
available in september with subsequent wakes (Brad, Janet, Columbia, Dr
Scott, Eddie, and the Criminologist) at three-month intervals.  Like I said,
though, the price is a wee bit prohibitive.  That'd be sixty bucks per
figure (!)

Tho' you pay for it, it looks like the quality will be at the high end.  No
pictures are available yet, but a Flatt World rep over at the RHPS newsgroup
said that Brad and Janet could be stripped down to their charming
underthings :)

--- End Message ---