That annoying poster.

Remember the annoying & rude set of posts from ["Shadow Again"
<lion12@hotmail.com>] (I want to leave, etc.) a couple days ago? Well, I
had reported it to Hotmail, and today they sent me the following
message:

"Thank you for writing

We have closed the account that you reported.

Hotmail does not condone or support the sending of junk email (AKA
"spam")
through our system. The Hotmail Terms of Services (TOS)
strictly forbids sending unsolicited email and we terminate all reported
accounts that are in violation of the TOS.

We appreciate your mail alerting us to the spammer using our system. Our
ANTI-SPAM policy can be found at

http://www.hotmail.com/cgi-bin/dasp/fm_shell.asp?head=Policy+and+Member+Co
nduct&content=nospam&back=svcs&from=svcs

MSN Hotmail support"

Huzzah.

Easy come, easy go,
Ruben.