Voting take 2 (please read)

Hi!

The ftp server has been kind enough to let me in and edit the faulty script
and it is now ok for you to go back and vote! The old votes are still saved
but since it lacks the Rufferto vote I suggest that everyone go back and
vote again (the old data is not on the server so you can vote again).
However, if anybody only have voted the previous time and not re-voted now
we will count his or hers old votes and then without the Rufferto award.

In short; please feel free to vote again! (And we will see if our imaginary
Groo will find out another way to ruin the day ;-))

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading
this sort of trash.