Bufoonary and other dark matter(s).

Old Business:

Man, what was all that? I feel like I came in in the middle of a conversation.

Ash: I think Ruben beat you.  While you sent 6 emails in 2 hours, he sent 6
emails in 2 minutes.  A new record!  (And yet everyone complained when I
overposted).

As to Shadow Again, I'm sure we'll see him again, or at least his shadow
(there's nothing to stop him from getting another hotmail or other free email
account).

New Business:

Gary: I you want to get rid of your mutant Groo stuff, breed it with pens,
it's sure to disappear.  No matter how many pens I start the day with I have
none left at the end.  However, should you choose to breed your legit Groo
stuff with hangers, it's sure to multiply.  I almost never have anything dry
cleaned, yet every time I open my closet I have more hangers.  What are they
up to in there?  What happens when I run out of closet space?  Is the answer
knowable?  Was that an epistimilogical question? Am I rambling?  Am I going to
stop?  If so, when?

And....If I might make a format/style suggestion about the lunchboxes:
I think they should be the old kind with the dome top a'la Ed Norton going off
to work.  You know what I mean, the kind you see in old pictures from the
twenties, the kind constuction workers have in cartoons. It would really set
the Groo lunchbox apart from all others (plus it would fit all my neat Groo
stuff really well).  I bet there are economic concerns at work here though, I
bet it would be really hard/expensive to find a company that manufactors those
anymore, and even worse to get Groo's mug pasted on them.  Oh, well.

- TGD

PS  I'll let Gary handle Wacko24's first point, and Mark his second (well,
here's a hint, look up the plot to the opera) as to his third, I have no idea
what he's talking about.  So here's my generic response:  Wuzza Wuzza.

PPS  What the heck is Mystery Science Theatre 3000?