the Mighty Magnor

Oh my gosh, what has happened to me.  I recently purcahsed the six
issues of The Mighty Magnor.  Issue 1 had comic's first ever pop-out (or
is it pop-up?) cover.  After much deliberation, I decided to only open
and read issues 2 thru 6.  I decided to keep issue 1 unopened and sealed
so it would be worth more in the future.  After reading the rest of the
series, I thought to myself, "What have I become?"  I bought one of the
best miniseries ever (in my oppinion anyway), and I won't even open up
issue 1.  Have I become of of Those People that buys comics not to read
and enjoy, but to never even open them and put them in mylar bags and
keep a collection to sell at some later date.  After realizing the
monster I had become, I opened it up and read it, which kinda helped
everything else make sense.  Anyway, just thought y'all might like to
know.

-Fozzie Bear

P.S.  My parents have become deeply ashamed of me for using "Southern"
words like "y'all".