From: Greg Craill <bob@thenet.co.nz>
To: Groo <groop@groo.com>
Subject: The Grooless Wanderer
Date: Sunday, March 07, 1999 4:20 PM

I'm sorry all, Having just got a replacement modem, I couldn't face wading
through 600+ emails from the Groop, so I only sampled random threads and
deleted the rest. (Did I Err ?)

Anyway, silly old me is off to Saudi Arabia for a few months to work in a
place where Groo would be banned as being pornographic material due to the
well sculpted models Sergio uses as templates for his Amazonian style
warrioresses.

So no Groo's, no Rufferto's, No Fanboy's, and no Mulching for at least
three months !

But it is a great place to go as any fool can plainly see ( I can plainly .
 . . . )

I will however endeavour to have the definition of Mulching translated into
Arabic so ME can scam his Mulching rates of the Islamic world.

I have also unsubscribed from the list temporarily as I know full well you
clowns will fill up my hard drive with posts while I am gone. And hopefully
my friendly local comic shop will keep my Groo's for me until I get back
(*nervous sweat*)

You can still keep in touch on my private line but I won't be on the list
until I get back.

See you all in a while then - and belated Birthday wishes Mark, I've been
working in another city prior to departing and didn't follow the thread
until today.

Greg Craill
NZ