early ME work, Groop awards

Just noticed this item on ebay, thought some of you might be interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=74707459

The Winter 1981 Premiere Issue of Adventure Illustrated from NMP/NMPS.
The listing also shows the cover for the issue.

Kevin

PS I realize that right after I say "don't do too many posts", I'm doing
a bunch! I erred! I'll try to keep them down over the next week or two.

PPS We had about 30 ballots in the first 2 days of the Groop Awards last
week, since the announcement yesterday, we only have about 8. Get in
there and vote gang!! We'll be bringing you the results soon enough, and
every Grooper/Groopie's vote counts!

Awards URL:   http://members.xoom.com/thegroop/