Alexa Information for groo.com

Dear Webmaster of groo.com,

I would like to confirm that the following information about your web site
is correct. To make corrections, please use the web-based form here:

http://www.alexa.com/cgi-bin/wtgn/site_change.pl?url=groo.com

Web Site information for groo.com

Contact Information:
		New Dream Network
		PO Box 312, Claremont, CA 91711-0312, US
		Phone: 213-947-1032

Related Links:
		monviso2.alpcom.it/fumetti
		http://monviso2.alpcom.it/fumetti

		Vampirella Of Drakulonne
		http://users.aol.com/pendragn/vampi.html

		Anime & Comic Related Lists
		http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/r/o/royk/www/ANIME.html

		Aaec
		http://www.detnews.com/AAEC/AAEC.html

		www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/Eggheadz
		http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/Eggheadz

		www.tiac.net/users/kiddd
		http://www.tiac.net/users/kiddd

		The Brad Sherman Gallery
		http://www.unitedmedia.com/ncs/BSGallery.html

		www.alpcom.it/fumetti
		http://www.alpcom.it/fumetti

		Groo's Corner
		http://www-students.biola.edu/%7Epauls/groo/groo.html

To change your Web Site's information, please use the form located at:
http://www.alexa.com/cgi-bin/wtgn/site_change.pl?url=groo.com

Information regarding groo.com has been shown in the Alexa service 36 times
in the last six months.

If you are unfamiliar with the Alexa service you can learn more here:
http://www.alexa.com/whatisalexa

Respectfully,

Geoff Mack
Editor, Alexa Internet

Alexa will send periodic reminders about your Web site information. To be
removed from our mailing list, click this link:
http://www.alexa.com/cgi-bin/wtgn/remove.cgi?url=groo.com

This email list is for Alexa information confirmation only,
and it is not available to third parties.