Re: I apologize! I'm sorry!

I agree Daniel, I also can't afford to buy these groo minis right now, and
I wan't them so badly.  How much were they when they were released?  Where
were they realesed anyway?  I can't wait until Groo goes to the big city,
if he does in groo and rufferto 3 or 4.  It would be great to see Groo run
around a city slaying people in his confused fashion.  If Groo came to a
modern city, any guesses on what he might incorporate into his outfit?
maybe a mitten for his nose?
		-Bassclef

Daniel wrote