Re: Get Your GROOPADS!!

Hello again Groop,

I recently baught the issue of popeye where he finally weds olive oil, and
I got a free newspaper print handout called CSN.  I usually don't look at
these things, but after me recent resurgence into collecting groo, I look
for mentions here and there.  In issue 611 (current) on page 5 which is the
Comic readers award page, the caption reads, "the 'to Sergio with love'
award".  Under it it said, " 'Muchas Gracias, Senor Aragones, for Groo,
those Mad Marginals, his Dark Horse miniseries, and now for Fanboy.'"
					-BassClef