Re: Fanboy #2 & Groo Sighting

>>Did anyone find Groo in Fanboy #2?
                                                                -Saad

Not so far.  -Gary G.

btw,  Newbie Groopie, but old Groo fan, Luis Garcia discovered an ancient
and really cool Groo item at the Los Angeles Comic and Science Fiction Con
a couple weeks ago.  Apparently shortly after the issuance of Pacific Groo
#1, Sergio did an autograph session at a comic store called "Comic Kingdom"
 An autograph sheet was prepared for folks which featured the art from the
cover of Pacific #1 with a Sergio self-caricature overlay and a cartoon
bubble for Sergio to write in.  Above the Groo Logo it says "Comic Kingdon
presents-"

This is what Luis found.  On his, Sergio has written in the bubble "To
Charity, MAD-ly Aragones 82"  and he also drew a little E.T. with a "What
Me Worry?" T-Shirt on.  The E.T. has the red spot on the finger and that's
the only color.

Way to go Luis!

Of course, I now hate Luis.. I hate him even more because he won't trade it
to me.  And I hate him more than that because even though he didn't get the
name of the guy who gave him the little print (that's right GAVE him) I
managed to track down the guy and he told me he didn't have any others.  He
had just found that in a MAD magazine that was part of a comic book
inventory he had purchased.  (Sigh!)

Oh, and..uh...Luis!  If you are ever short on cash.......

-Gary G.