Groopads Updates.

All right folks, lots of people (around 25 orders -- the printer is
going to be swamped!)  are ordering the Groopads.  That's grrrrreat!!
Remember, you have until next Monday the 15th to e-mail your order to
me, and the following Monday the 22nd to get your payment in my snail
mail box.

Just a favor to ask: I would GREATLY prefer that people either send me
an international money order in US dollars or US cash bills secretly
disguised as a love letter or cheese dip recipe or both.  I think I
might get penalized a bunch of kopins for cashing personal cheques from
outside Canada or the US.  I may even have to send them back if it costs
too much.

Jambalyo, (Jambalya!)
Ruben.