Re: GROO/real world

You make a good point, Nate, but I can also see Groo in the 'Big City' being
wholly disgusted with 'pointless slaying' and happily returning to his own
time(?) to slay with a reason!

Unirabbit, couldn't seem to get the words right, hopr you all understand.

P.S. Ruben - Believe it or not, we actually got most of the mulch spread
this weekend, I wish i HAD thought of taking a picture of it. It would have
been great.

P.P.S. My husband said it was more than two tons (what do I know, I'm a
girl)

P.P.P.S. Our water sprinklers went on last night. I love the scent of wet
mulch in the morning. It smells like...victory.