Fwd: Groo on tv...?

One thing you have to notice though is that rarely does anyone ever die on the
show.  The few times that I have watched I noticed that they all just get
knocked unconscious.

Jacob S.
--- Begin Message ---
Ho gang.

Has anyone noticed the uncanny similatities to Groo in Xena and
Hercules? I mean, Hercules walks from town to town, he´s kinda stupid
and slays hundreds at a time. Xena, on the other hand is kinda
angry/sour. Just like Chakaal. Is it just me or does the entire
production team read Groo for inspiration?

Joe

--- End Message ---