Not Groo Sitings

E-Greetings Groop,
the following message really HAS nothing to do with groo sitings.

Siting # 1:  At my local comic shop, you have to chek your bag in at the
counter.  A card (something regarding the people in the comic industry,
ex. a card about Sergio Aragones) is attached to your bag as it is put
away, and you are given another (Sergio) card.  Well, this morning I go
there, check my bag in; and just by chance look down at the card.  To my
shock/excitement/joy/disbelief, it was a card about MARK EVANIER!!
I would have asked the guy at the counter if I could have it, but just
last week, I begged the store out of a Sergio Aragones card.

Siting # 2:  While brousing through the library, I stumbled upon a book
titled "CONAN THE WANDERER". (Not "Conan the Barberian", not "Conan the
Destroyer", not "Conan O'Brien", but "Conan the WANDERER")

                          -Saad "My world is a much better place" Azim