Fan Boy #2 & Groo

>>Did anyone find Groo in Fanboy #2?
                                                                -Saad

Yes.  Page 12, second panel  (I had only gotten to page 10 when I answered
before)   -Gary G. (who has now made a liar out of Kevin by posting 3 times
in one day.

PS  I love the simul-dream concept. And you don'y have to be total-knowlege
comic person to get the "in" jokes A cursory knowledge like mine is
sufficient. Fanboy is really good so far.  Can't wait for Batman in #5.

PPS  All you newbies knew I was kidding about hating Luis, right?  Remeber,
this is the Groo "Silliness is the Status Quo" Line, not the Jerry Springer
Line.