Re: Don't get me started on Star Trek

> next generation ruled, but, kira is sexy!!!

~~~ I met Kira (Nana Visitor) once.  She had just had her baby (with
Alexander Sidig -- Dr. Bashir)  I won backstage passes at a convention
and got to do the "meet & greet" with her for a little while.  Really
nice person.  And she's TALL!  You wouldn't think so from the show.  And
for all us DS9 fans in New England, I told her about how FOX only shows
DS9 late at night now, and she was a little peeved too.  I also tried to
get her to admit that there are some really "overeager" trek fans, but
she was too diplomatic.  She just kinda smiled knowingly.  And then we
discussed GROO.

~Nate P.~ OK, I made up the last sentence.  We didn't discuss GROO...
...we roleplayed our favorite GROO scenes, and then.... ...ok, I'll stop
now.

Nate Piekos              natepiekos@hotmail.com

Under Construction! PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
Check out AKF COMICS', The Whole Enchilada!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1410/start.html