[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Groopies 10, Groopers 7
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Groopies 10, Groopers 7
- From: PSYCHO-MAN@webtv.net (BRYAN SHULTZ)
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:58:00 -0600 (CST)
- In-reply-to: Kevin Hall <firstname.lastname@example.org>'s message of Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:08:22 -0500
- Resent-date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:58:05 -0800
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <"P2-fiC.A.5zC.8jv52"@destro>
- Resent-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Actually, I still think we should be called Grooids.
All Hail Brak
--- Begin Message ---
It's a sad day, Groopers. The Groopie-heads are winning out! (Sorry,
Gary, I've always been a Grooper...earnest maybe...but a Grooper!) C'mon
Groopers!! Head over to the voting site at
http://members.xoom.com/thegroop/ and make yourselves heard!! We'd
rather be mistaken for fish than teenage girls, right?! Am I right? I
can't HEAAARRRR YYYOOUUUU! So, are you ready to rock tonight
Philadelphia??!! I said are you ready to ROCCKK ANNDD ROOLLLL??!!!
Groopies need not vote...in fact, I think I just saw Sergio passing by
your house you guys!!! If you run outside like good Groopies, you can
probably catch him!!
Hehehh...I'm such a stinker.
Kevin "I'm a Grooper, He's a Grooper, She's a Grooper, wouldn't you like
to be a Grooper too?" Hall
--- End Message ---