Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE

Hey, don't sweat it. I guarantee that on the last day of voting, everyone

on the list will vote. Its the way things happen, people like to wait
until
just before the deadline for voting. I mean, who would actually vote a
week before the deadline? who's that stup.... uhmm don't answer that.
(j/k BTW, no flame please)

Seph.