Hidden Groos in G&R #3

Groo and Rufferto #3 hit the stands today.  Hidden Groos can be found
on the cover, the intro page, pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 18,
19, 20, etc.  It doesn't even look like Sergio attempted to hide the
Groos in this issue...it was almost as if they were an integral part of
the plot!  Shocking!

Also, although I didn't see the ad until I left the comic book store,
Sergio also appears in Dark Horse Extra #10.  What Sergio contributed
and whether any Groos lurk is uncertain until I go back and pick up
that issue!

Mike S.