Re: Groopies 10, Groopers 7

I VOTED AND I VOTED FOR GROOPER,
for the newbies who don't know the candidates or the reasons why they are
nominated, you can clse your eyes and point your mouse.  But  please vote
for GROOPER.

btw, how many people in this Groop list?

Azamin "the Malaysian Grooper, the Groo trooper"
FA Cup 6th round replay:
Chelsea 0
Manchester United 2