Re: VOTE VOTE VOTE X2

>Not quite ;-) You were supposed to do the vote all over again.. in your
>case I think it's easier if we just add your old data as well (easier than
>removing it and having you vote again). BUT everybody else, DO THE VOTE ALL
>OVER... is there any else who have erred than please e-mail me privetly and
>let me know and I will add your old data as well to the final result, ok?

Ehh.. before confusion arises the above sentence "DO THE VOTE ALL OVER"
refers to what 26 people allready have done. There is not, I repeat not,
*another* vote. This is still take 2!! If anybody still is confused (more
than normal) please feel free to mail me privetly! (c:

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

...and from the Chaos a voice spoke:
-Smile and be happy, because it could be worse!
So I smiled and was happy and it got worse.