Politics Groo, Politics Real World

Old Business:

I want everyone to know I've done my Grovic duty and voted.  i voted the first
time around, and I voted the second time around.  And not because of veiled
dessert threats either.  I did it week ago.

Well, maybe it was sorta because I was hoping my vote for me would be counted
twice.

New Business:

I have recently been informed there may be a surcharge added to our phone
bills for internet use.  This "tax" will be voted on in Congress in less than
two weeks.  If you wish to write to your representitive, even if you don't
know his name, go here:  http://www.house.gov/writerep/    I apologize to Groo
absolutists who don't like this sort of post.

Squirrel Wrote:

>and give in to the pressure of TGD

What the heck does this mean?  Don't make me come over there.  Really please,
don't make me come over there.  Its REALLY far away.  Aw c'mon, I don' wanna.
I don't want to go.  Please let me stay!  Five more minutes?  Aw c'mon....

-TGD

PS You are all "Slow of Vote"
PPS My, my email seems to have a political bent.