Re: Don't get me started on Star Trek

I like all Trek.
There, I said it.
But I like all Groo, too.
One out of two things in common with the groop isn't too bad.
And I like The Whole Enchilada too. Plug! Plug!
For details, email akfcomics@hotmail.com

Gary:
Are there any groo appearances in "Understanding Comics"?

Ruffies awards staff:
If I voted before, when there was the weird error, can I just email you
my vote for the rufferto award?

And Tony Dodds Wrote: (Your name keeps reminding me of Sandman.)
"I did, I did.  I would like a chocolate brownie, Please, with salsa
cheese dip on top!!!  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......"
What!?
No anchovies?!?!
What kind of brownie connosieur are you? ;)

And Mike S. Wrote:
"Groo and Rufferto #3 hit the stands today.  Hidden Groos can be found
on the cover, the intro page, pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 18,
19, 20, etc.  It doesn't even look like Sergio attempted to hide the
Groos in this issue...it was almost as if they were an integral part of
the plot!  Shocking!"
Sergio did this intentionally so that desse...gary would buy that comic,
not that he doesn't buy all the new sergio stuff already. Maybe sergio
thinks that he might fool gary into buying more than one copy.

And then the official count is:
groopie 10
grooper 7
grooids 3
midnight toker(sp?) 3
---Somebody update.
It's like a real election, we need quick count tallies!

Bubble
-My first compost!
that was tough.

me: Look ma, I'm learning from Gary.
mom: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...